Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Ahm Serious




                         What are you going to do this time?
                         are you going to cry? I wish you had
                         a better mother, more loving kin
                         around every corner turning less sad.

   if you did and I'm not saying it's true
  but if you did I'd be lying next to you

wasted you would call it to my face

call up places and numbers and tales
of great expectations, disastrous fails

and you're shaking your head in a rhythmic beat
 and your eyes tell me words that no ear lock could keep
  and I look at your mouth and it's spewing, engorged
   with a furnace of foul weathered truth overforged

                        I'm deaf to it all, though I know I've done wrong.
                        the way that I am makes good people fall down.
                        the stone made of steps hide the parts you won't find.
                        What are you going to do this time?



-

No comments: