Saturday, April 01, 2006

to inspection. See details in enclosure

I'm happy this morning. Almost ecstatic. There must be some problem in the world because of it. My role is to contain the darkness within so someone else does not have to suffer. Basically the same as Oprah's. I have been thinking a lot about Oprah lately. I wish there was somewhere where I could read more about the history and lore of Oprah. It seems that there must be more to her than it appears. If only there was a site or someone who had this information.

Anyway, about the puppy in the sailboat, when the hull was found, the stench was terrible and it was pretty clear that birds or something had been toying with and possibly eating the carcass. By the time I got to it there was hardly enough left for stew and I had to cook it longer than I wanted to so it was stringy and tough. There was plenty of wood from the broken craft to make the bonfire, but I sent out some of the other guys to scavage the beach for anything edible that we could add. It wasn't much but then, a bunch of skinny hippies don't need that much. Tomorrow I think I will brush my teeth.

No comments: